FULL & PARTIAL DENTURES
Revitalize Your Smile!
You won't believe how our beautiful, natural-looking dentures will improve your smile, your confidence, and your life! Are you embarrassed about your smile because of missing teeth? Tooth loss is not uncommon, so there is no reason to feel embarrassed or ashamed. In fact, the American College of Prosthodontists states that 120 million people in the United States are missing at least one tooth, and that number increases every year.
At Smile Practice Family Dentistry, we understand the impact that missing teeth can have on your life. Our full and partial removable dentures are a popular replacement option because they work well for just about anyone.
Our Dentures Improve Your Smile
You may find it hard to believe that dentures can actually improve your smile. The fact is that advanced materials and technology make it easy for us to create dentures that are completely customized for you.
Planning your new dentures is an exciting part of the process! This is your opportunity be an active participant because you have a say in the shade, shape, and placement of artificial teeth. We will work with you to ensure that your new teeth look, fit, and feel as close to natural teeth as possible.
Types of Dentures We Offer
We offer several options for dentures:
- Full dentures are appropriate if you are missing all teeth in an upper arch, lower arch, or both.
- Partial dentures are designed to fit in and around your existing teeth and are secured to adjacent teeth using metal clasps.
- Immediate dentures are placed on the day you have your teeth extracted. As your jawbone heals, immediate dentures will need to be relined to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Implant-supported dentures provide the ultimate in fit and stability. Several implants are placed in your jaw, and the dentures are designed with attachments that line up with the implants.
Why Replacing Teeth Is Important
Replacing missing teeth is important for many reasons, but most people are motivated by the fact that a gap in their smile detracts from their appearance and self-confidence.
Of course, there are other benefits to replacing a missing tooth as well:
- Improved dental function – Missing teeth can make eating painful and challenging. Replacing missing teeth restores dental function, so you can go back to enjoying your favorite foods.
- Improved oral health – Treatment improves dental function and also helps oral health. Without replacement, long-term tooth loss can cause the remaining teeth to shift, causing bite problems and uneven wear.
- Improved appearance – Tooth loss can cause the face to sag and look aged because it creates a sunken appearance. Replacing missing teeth fills out your face and restores your youthful appearance.